work - case studies
A leading Private Sector Bank in India Gets its Share of Voice on the Internet Landscape
Puretech’s Search Engine Optimisation programme enhanced the presence of the private sector bank on the web and increased traffic to its website.
Expand brand visibility and explore digital horizons to drive business further. Reach out to prospective customers on the web and achieve business success.
Increase organic search engine traffic.
Enhance the quality of website traffic and conversion rate for business priority products.
Achieve substantial Return on Investment (RoI).
- Limited analytics reporting capabilities.
- Limited available content and need to grow SEO footprint.
- UX and UI that affected search indexing.
- Lack of resources and processes to support optimization work stream.
The Puretech Solution
Puretech Digital designed a comprehensive organic search engine optimization (SEO) programme for the site.
- Setting up of migration infra in right shape.
- Competitor monitoring.
- Product-Lead content dissemination.
- Search Trends tracking and mapping onsite enhancements.
- Development & Marketing of BFSI led thought leadership content.
- App Store Optimisation and organic promotion.
- Users’ oriented content Optimisation.
- Organic Customer Acquisition Management.
- Website Enhancements driven by Analytics Data.
- Synchronization of SEO with a pay per click (PPC) campaign to ensure top organic listing for high CPC and High conversion keywords.
The campaign significantly increased the Bank website's web traffic and thereby enhanced the site's rankings on search engines.
Increase In Leads Year Over Year 35% To 40% YOY Increase Since 2003
Max. No. Of Keywords In Top 3 Compared To Any Other Competitor. Out Of 500+ Core Keywords, 25% Of Keywords Ranking In1st Place, Way Ahead Of Competitor Banks Or Aggregators In India